Our Returns Policy
Returns accepted within 3 days of purchase.
Returns accepted for refund must be in original packing, unused, clean and with original receipt and debit/credit payment slip. 20% Re-stocking charge on all acceptable returned items. All SALE items are final sale.
Due to Canadian health regulations we cannot accept the following returns:
- Sterile Products
- Wound care and single-patient-use products
- Support Items (any garment worn against the body)
- Medical devices
- Home therapy units
- Creams, Lotions
- Medical/Diagnostic Items (any products that touch the body/skin)
- Incontinence Products and all bathroom and bathroom-safety products : stockings, cushions and seating products pillows and sleep surfaces
- Custom items and special order items
- All pandemic products are not returnable such as gloves, respirators, face masks, isolation apparel and sanitizers
CANADIAN HEALTH REGULATIONS AND PROVINCIAL SANITATION LAWS ARE THERE TO HELP PROTECT YOU FROM CROSS-CONTAMINATION AND TO PROTECT US ALL FROM PREVENTABLE EXPOSURE AND POSSIBLE INFECTION. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN HELPING US PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS (ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS WHO MAY BE MORE VULNERABLE TO SERIOUS INFECTION AND DISEASE).
Please understand our return policy is for the safety of all our customers.